Bhutan Tour Payment Method
Bhutan Tour Payment Method
The tourism council of Bhutan will issue the Bhutan visa to Exotic Vacations Bhutan only when they receive 100% wire tour payment in advance. Tourism council of Bhutan will hold the tour payment in their account and will release the tour payment to the tour operator’s account after deducting the Royalty and after the guest leave Bhutan.
How and when to transfer the tour payment?
- The guest has to deposit the full tour payment as per the tour invoice to the tour operators USD Bank accounts by wire transfer after confirming the tour package.
- The depositor has to email or fax the Bank telegraphic transfer receipt copy.
- Exotic Vacations Bhutan will mail, fax, whatapps you back, the receipt copy of our Bhutan National Bank when we receive the transfer.
- To wire transfer the Tour cost to Bhutan National Bank, from any Place outside Bhutan, Please request your Bank to remit money through Bhutan National Bank Ltd., Correspondent Bank as follows:
- Beneficiary Bank Account No: 0000066999014 (USD A/C)
- Beneficiary Bank : Bhutan National Bank.
- P.O Box – 439 GPO Building, Chang Lam, Thimphu, Bhutan
- Swift Code: BNBTBTBT
- Beneficiary/Ultimate Beneficiary: Account No. 0100029918001 of EXOTIC VACATIONS BHUTAN
How do I transfer my tour payment to Bhutan?
The only way to your payment to Bhutan is by bank wire to Bhutan National Bank Limited account then to ultimate beneficiary Exotic Vacations Bhutan.
Can I transfer payment via other banks also?
Yes! You can transfer the payments via other banks also but Standard Chartered Banks takes only 24-48 hours and the charges will be less also.
How safe is bank transfer to Bhutan?
It is very safe to make tour payment transfer to Bhutan since the payment that you have deposited to the Bhutan National Bank is a bank where all the Government licensed tour company has its account, and which is registered with the Tourism council of Bhutan. The Tour payment will be duly deposited to Tourism Council of Bhutan(TCB) account where the TCB will withheld the payments to issue the visa and release it to the Tour operators only after the Guest leaves Bhutan.
100% received full tour payments have to be deposited to the Tourism council and the airlines account in the name of the transferal.
How long will it take to reach Bhutan?
It takes more than 2-3 working days to be credited your payment into our account.
Also you are required to email/fax us bank transfer voucher/slip for necessary follow-up with the Bank from our end. We will also be sending you the receipt of the total payment which our bank has received, the payment transfer to Tourism council of Bhutan and airlines will also be forwarded to you.